The next day morning, I was having breakfast with JS and Mian~ Met coincidentally with JT and his family. While eating, we discussed and decided make steamboat in the night. So we straight away went to shopping mall and bought the food. Another 2 person never think about the budget, just simply took the food. When we paid the bill, only they realized they took too much~ *Sweat* After put it back to my house, we went to Dreambox again just because of unsatisfied singing K yesterday. So we sang till 7pm and rushed back to my home and start preparing the steamboat. Although we called lots of people came but just 7 people showed up including me.(Somebody left us~ Sob~) We ate, talked and laughed. 11pm only they all finished cleaning and left my house. It was a nice gathering~ But next time hope can more friends coming and just eat at outside 'cause it's too troublesome to prepare all the things~
Friday, June 26, 2009
Stage 24 Birthday Celebrations~
These 2 days was my friends' birthday~ As usual we celebrated for them except Jun because Jun were in NS~ 24 June was with Miao~ We waited for her for a long period (as usual), arrive there immediately went for lunch because we all didn't took breakfast. After that we went to GSC and watched Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen. One of the movie that I must watch in this year! Really nice and the movie duration too long till I wanna go to toilet also cannot, I scared I missed the special part, so I endured it. Then we went for sing K~ Many friends came but can't talked with them so much, just because they too concentrated of the birthday girl. So I just sang the songs without saying anything~ The party haven't finish but some of us including me already left there. Sorry to Miao but no choice 'cause I wasn't the one who's driving~ My mom shocked when I was back to home, it was quite early for me. *Lolx*
Bithday girl and her cakes~
The next day morning, I was having breakfast with JS and Mian~ Met coincidentally with JT and his family. While eating, we discussed and decided make steamboat in the night. So we straight away went to shopping mall and bought the food. Another 2 person never think about the budget, just simply took the food. When we paid the bill, only they realized they took too much~ *Sweat* After put it back to my house, we went to Dreambox again just because of unsatisfied singing K yesterday. So we sang till 7pm and rushed back to my home and start preparing the steamboat. Although we called lots of people came but just 7 people showed up including me.(Somebody left us~ Sob~) We ate, talked and laughed. 11pm only they all finished cleaning and left my house. It was a nice gathering~ But next time hope can more friends coming and just eat at outside 'cause it's too troublesome to prepare all the things~
Breakfeast!
We in the car~ I was looking for the traffic light!
Steamboat~
Cheers with carbonated drinks~
The next day morning, I was having breakfast with JS and Mian~ Met coincidentally with JT and his family. While eating, we discussed and decided make steamboat in the night. So we straight away went to shopping mall and bought the food. Another 2 person never think about the budget, just simply took the food. When we paid the bill, only they realized they took too much~ *Sweat* After put it back to my house, we went to Dreambox again just because of unsatisfied singing K yesterday. So we sang till 7pm and rushed back to my home and start preparing the steamboat. Although we called lots of people came but just 7 people showed up including me.(Somebody left us~ Sob~) We ate, talked and laughed. 11pm only they all finished cleaning and left my house. It was a nice gathering~ But next time hope can more friends coming and just eat at outside 'cause it's too troublesome to prepare all the things~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
who is the one beside Wen Ly?
ReplyDeletefern's fren~
ReplyDelete