Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Stage 28 Last gatherings before going to college!

Yesterday night, I went for lim teh with Mian, Mun, Xiong and our special guest -- Rt! Just for the last reunion before I ,Mun and Rt going to college~ I became the driver as the "former driver" said that he don't want to go out due to the money problem~ Actually I and Mun are going to treat everyone~ Haha~ Poor Negi and JT~ To tell the truth I really not so happy (actually I'm really fed up and disappointed~) of what these two guys done. We already promised to each other for a long time ago, but they broken up our promise for the most important time before I'm going far away for studies~ Why you guys want to do so? Sigh~ And because of this, I really drove fast at the night till almost knock people's car and Mian's house small bushes~ Haha~ Sorry to all friends whose sitting my car~ I know I'm really emotional~ So next time don't ask me for driving when I'm not in good mood! Lolx~

We were having our fun time at Old Village~ (Although my first choice was another cafe, but never mind then~) Foods and drinks were really nice! I love it~ Hope next time when I'm back we can go there for our gathering~ Had a nice talk with all of them~ Quite happy~ Especially with Rt, had a long period didn't see her~ We all chit-chatted till the shop almost getting close~ Haha~
Our fun time when at Old Village~ Edited by me~

On the midnight, I still writing the letter~ The letter that I want to give for my friends~ Although I did hesitated whether I should give it to them even though they treat me like this~ I don't know are they still remember the date I will be leaving. But if the thing really came like this, they are really too slow in responding! *Shake head* But I still wrote for them till 5am only I get a nap. 'Cause 8am I had to wake up as I have to go for breakfast with Mian, Mun and Xiong~

Today's morning, four of us were having breakfast together for the last time~ When I was in the Xiong's car, suddenly the seat belt fell down, it was broken. I was just shocked and after that, I just laughed and tried to repair the thing. Finally I managed to do so! Haha~ Xiong said I was the first person who was broken his car's seat belt! I'll be proud of it! Lolx~
I had no idea how I broken this~ Lolx~

So after discussed, we all decided to eat Dim Sum~ Although last Thursday we just ate it! But I think I'll be miss it a lot when I'm at PJ~ So we went to Bachang just because my mom recommended there's a nice Dim Sum restaurant~ With long time of finding the parking lot, finally we get there! We started to eat and left there without eating all the foods that we ordered~ Xiong treated us~ Thanks a lot! Then we went to Popular just because they wanted to buy stationary~ And we back home after this! Hugged with everyone~ Almost wanted to cry out but I'm still hold up the tears~ 'Cause I promise to myself not to cry anymore even leaving here! Actually I'm really sad because I have to leave here and will not be able to back for a few months! But some of them aren't get that and always reject our solicitations~ Sigh~ Even I'm online in msn, they still not saying anything with me! Are they really care of me as a friend? With all my love and care I gave, they reply me with desperate. Now I'm really confused and still waiting for the last hope~ I'll giving you for the last chance~
Beakfast at Bachang~ Nice experience! And most important is I love you all, 3 of you~ Muaks~

So, I'll be leaving here for 6am tomorrow and I'll not be able to online and post the blog frequently as I have to settle my college things~ Once I find the computer lab from my college, I'll post the blog soon~ Good luck for everything! Ganbateh! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment