But luckily still got things can make me cheer up, such as lim teh with friends. Lim teh culture is most popular in Malaysia especially for teenagers and adults. You just sit in a cafe or mamak stall and order a cup of tea or coffee, then you can talking with your friends over a whole night. Yesterday after worked I went for lim teh with friends. Chit-chatted with them was really fun, although some of them I not really close with. But sometimes I felt like I and they are not from the same world, I cannot really involve in the topics of what they talked about. *Sweat* It made me scared. Haha. Really.
What Meh Meh done when we're lim teh-ing -- Chopping the square shape of the cup! *Lolx*
So I'm still looking forward of the Genting trip~ JT also felt excited too! Haha(just see what he wrote in msn) And tomorrow's date~ Having a long period didn't going out with Jun! I'm really excited!! Sure want to take a photo with Jun! *Lolx*
No comments:
Post a Comment