Today when I was woke up, I felt my heart so uneasy. It just like had something forced down my heart, I really can't withstand it, so I vomit at the toilet. Gosh~ So felt uneasy, but I still prepared to work. When I went to work, I felt so dizzy and my whole body doesn't have any energy to stand. So I just took the sick leave and back to home after worked 2 hours. My dad directly sent me to government clinic with the payment RM 1.
This was my first time went to the clinic since it was moved to Kota Cemerlang due to construction. Smaller than the previous clinic and no air-conditioned(better because it was very cool till made me chilly when I was sick). When I moved to the doctor's room after registration, it still left 10 persons for my turn. No choice too much patients, so I waited. While waiting for my turn, I met Miss Tee coincidentally and we chit-chatted. Haha.
After 1 hour and 15 minutes, I seek the doctor and the doctor said maybe I was too tired/ stress/ not eating too much/ food poisoning. So she asked me to took eyes test, blood pressure, weight and diabetes test. But everything was normal. The doctor just asked me to took more food, so that I won't be so pale and underweight. *Sweat* She gave me the multivitamins and other medicines. Sigh~ I also don't want be so underweight, but I really have no idea to gain more weight!! *Arrgh~* (Especially these few days so many people commented about my weight, it made me so "pek chek"! Hokkien)
So now I am at home and take rest~ Hope can be fine before the Genting trip!! It just left not more than a week!! Good luck to myself! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment