Friday, June 19, 2009

Stage 20 Update!

It's been a week that I didn't post the new blog. Sorry for that because I was sick for 4 days and after that I was busy to do preparations for the trip.

On the way we back from Genting, someone said that he want to eat wantan mee and oyster egg also si ham (Hokkien) too~ So we went to Bunga Raya and eat even we all haven't take a break back from Genting~ And even some of them have to work on tomorrow! *Crazy us~* Having fun with them even just spend a little time~



That si ham made JT's hands so smelly~ *Gosh~* So he used his smelly hands and made us faint of it!!

Will update soon about Genting trip (and date with Jun) because I have to get the photos from my friends! Please make it faster, buddy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment