Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Stage 16 Birthday Celebration on 2 June!

Tuesday morning I went to Putra Hospital again for the urination test result with my dad. The nurse said the result should be done about 2 or 3 hours, so dad decided went to Tesco for lepak-ing. Haha. We reached there and walked by our own way. I just read free magazines and bought hairbands (buy 2 free 1) also visited Wendy (she was working). But I'm really sure that I can't find Wendy when she's working, because she surely will promote her products to me. This time was shoes. I just had a try on the shoes and everyone said it was nice for me. (I admit that the shoes is really cute) Sweat. So I bought the shoes although I almost out of credit. *Cry* I swear I won't go to Wendy's working place anymore!! *Cry till death* My dad was hungry, so we went to eat Asam Ikan Rice. The meal was nice! After finished the lunch, we went back to hospital. It already 2pm but they said still not yet done, so I waited and waited. 2.50pm only done. Haiz. No comment about it again. So I rushed and gave my mom to post it, because it was urgent! And when i reached home, I just had a nap, too tired for me.

At night, we were having a birthday celebration for our most kawaii(Japanese: cute) girl -- Meh Meh~ This time I became one of the driver(officially). Haha. Fetched Bowling, Xian Moi, Doraemon & Mian, then reached there about 8.10pm, and had to wait another 2 drivers and passangers. Until 8.45pm+ only they reached there. Haiz, I was used of it. But this time was special and I'll forgive them because something happened. Lolx. Then we ate, drank, chit-chatted till 10pm started to sing birthday songs (mandarin, english and cantonese version) and ate cake! Haha. Suddenly they said want to go to watch sea, so we went to Portuguese Village. Haha. It was really nice because the wind so cool! JT sang his favorite songs, and we all just chatting~ About 12am something only we went back home. On the way we went back, it was raining, no wonder why the wind at Portuguese Village so cool till made me felt so chilly~


Chit-chatting! The right hand site girl is our birthday girl~


Birthday cake~ (Actually what I ordered is blueberry cake...)


Birthday girl is lighting up her birthday cake~


Make a wish~ Hope all your wishes will come true~


Cut the cake and we can start to eat~ :P


The cake is quite cacat after being cut~


The lighter was broken after we used~ (They said is my fault~ But really not my fault!!)


Hmm, yummy~


Sea view at Portueguese Village~ Actually can't see anything via camera~

A nice day for me! Hope all of us can go there again~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment