my lunch and dinner when I was working. It's just economical~
Yesterday when I was working, suddenly I received a call from C A HQ. She said I forgot to make pregnancy urine test. Gosh~ Why this happened again??? I have to go back to crowded hospital and waste my precious time to get the result? When I think about that I almost wanna cry already. So I told my mom about that, and we decided to go to nearest clinic to take the test. Just waste a bit money then can get the result very quickly. Good for me because the result is urgent and important for my future life! So after done I just post the result via Express again. *Sigh~* Don't make any trouble anymore!
More than 27 days (or less) I'll leaving here and start my college life at Petaling Jaya. Although it should be a good deed for me, but I really not willing to leave Melaka if I have a choice. There's lots of memories between me and my family also friends too. I know that once I'm leaving, I will not come back here for half year or more, I'm sure will miss my family, friends(although most of them also will not be around here too), local foods, my lepak places and list goes on. I scared I'll losing more than what I gain at college. My friends said they will always keep in touch with me, but I'll not bring laptop, so we can't always msn. Even sms I seldom sms with people, because I think it's wasting my money. Lolx. And lots of my friends using Digi (not me), so the cost will be higher too. But I don't want to switch the server. Haiz~ Too much contradictions between me and this world. Who can tell me what should I do? *Sob*
P/S : Beng~ I'm sure that you can cross over all the obstacles. Believe in yourself! I'll always supporting you! Ganbateh~
No comments:
Post a Comment