Monday, June 22, 2009

Stage 22 These few days~

Hmm~ After back from Genting, my life just back to normal as usual. Friday I was arrange my bookcase and found something really interesting. Haha~ It's about what we want to do before the age of 21. And most of them gave quite ridiculous dreams such as having a jet, become billionaire, built a ocean park and list goes on.
mine one~ haha~ quite stupid some of the ideas.
JT's one! Some of the dreams quite funny! Lolx~
Mun's dreams! Quite normal... haha~
Mian's one~ No. 12 really make me.... SIGH~

Saturday night went for dinner with family and bought my college things~ Sunday back to work for earn more money (if not how I gonna live in PJ??). Called Meh Meh up just because I was missing her! Heard she was fine in NS, I was just relieve. Promised her next week will talk with her via phone! Also met lots of people and friends such as Mun (Just talked with me for a moment then left) and JT. JT was shocked when saw me in the shop, then we talked (actually almost was just he talked, I just listened what he said), no choice 'cause he was complainted. Just let him get off his madness. Hope he can be better and better on his work~ Gambateh!!

Monday morning till noon I was online and chatted with my best buddy- Mian and Mun . Also surf some website as usual~ We talked about our plan in the night. Wanna celebrate Xiong's birthday and have to buy a present for him. So we 5 people decided went to DP and choose a present for him. And Negi was late again. *Sigh~* But I'm used to it, so just forget about it. We reached there already 9pm, so we quickly choose and finally found a black jacket as his present. Then we went to Daiso, the guys were looking for their cake things again. JT bought a cake box with plate for his future girlfriend. *Lolx* After finished shopping, we went to Friend's Cafe for lim teh and I ate my very late dinner (10pm). Mian think I'm too skinny so she treat my dinner. Yeah! Thanks to Mian~ The foods and drinks just fine. Almost 11.30pm we back to Ayer Keroh but not yet back home, because we were going to celebrate Xiong's birthday. *Haha~* As usual they played cake again. Xiong used his creamy hand and touched my hair, it made my hair so sticky. Yukss!! But all of us were happy~ But when I back to home, I only realize that my foots were get hurt by field's grass. No wonder why my foots so painful, now my foots not pretty anymore as the scars will be remaining for a few weeks. *Sob~*


Negi's driving~

Shopping~ Shopping~

my beverage~ Irish Cream Milk~

My free dinner~



Negi's meal~ Dunno what's the name. Mun said is called baked seafood rice.


Me and Mun after lim teh~

Dunno talk with who~ Smile so sweet~ Haha~

Our cake to Xiong~

Lighten up!
Look! Xiong so happy~

Xiong's specs full with cream~

My foots~ so many scars~ sob~

1 comment: