Saturday, May 30, 2009

Stage 15 Shopping & Swimming!

Thursday was my off day~ I love off day! Haha. But still need to wake up early because I had to go to change my IC. Hehe. Went there with mom and mom forgot to bring electric bill (we wanna change address too), so she went back to home and took. I just waited at there and talked with Mian via phone. Hehe. Talked about the Genting trip. After mom back from home, we started to make our IC. It was efficient. After 2 hours can get the IC, but we took the IC on the next day because we lazy to wait at there for 2 hours and I was having a date with my friends. Need to prepare of it.

So went out with Xiong on noon. Before went to fetch Mun, we went to JT & Negi's working place. Discussed about the trip again. Sigh~ So many things to discuss. After that, we went to the company for buying the tickets. Altogether 8 peoples are going to Genting! Very excited of that. Haha. Then we went for shopping at MP and DP. Also brought a birthday present for Meh! After having a long way of shopping, we all were quite hungry. So we took a teh time at DP.


Looking up how they make a pastry~ :P


My banana and chocolates pastry~ Nice to eat! But actually quite similar with roti canai. Haha~


With Mun while waiting for the pastry~


Shilin chicken chops~ Very nice to eat! Recommended by Xiong~

Yesterday night went for swimming with Mun and her family. When we arrived there, I only realized I forgot to bring cap and towel. Sweat. So bought a new cap and borrow Mun's towel. Sigh~ But nice to swim, although I don't even know how to swim. Haha. Still practicing~ :)

I'm looking forward of the Genting trip!! Hope everything's goes well~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment