Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stage 8 My 1st day in Form6 & other stuffs (11& 12 May)...

Yesterday I went to SMK Munshi Abdullah for registration of Form6 with Pauline and Bin. When we get there, there were already many people and I met a lot of my old friends. Haha. They were shocked when they saw me. Even some of them can't recognize me, but I also can't recognize some of them. Lolz. Actually I went there just in case that I didn't get any sponsorship for my nursing course. This will be my last choice. So I went there for fun la actually. Hehe. There was a orientation for whole week. But quite boring then. Ice breaking was funny because of our group leader (a.k.a my secondary school classmate)'s action. He always made us laugh and let the seniors can't stand with him. Haha. The presentation still haven't present but I'll not present with them because the following days I'll not going there anymore (Sorry guys~). I think it'll be challenging if I study Form6. So see how's going.

Today morning I really can't wait to know how's the sponsorship interview and FINALLY I phoned to Pantai. And you know what they said? They said the Singapore hospital stopped their sponsorship and they'll find other hospitals to sponsor me for study. OMG!! Why this can be happened?? Suddenly I felt very down (Orz). And I don't know what to say anymore. So hope I can get what I want. God, please make everything goes well!!

About 1.50pm something Bin phoned me. I wondered why she phoned me because she's just back from Munshi. "Can you contact with Fern?" she asked. I just realized that Fern's missing. Because both of us can't find her. She didn't pick our calls and even reply our messages since yesterday. We're worry about her. After 3pm only she reply me and said that she's okay. She said yesterday she forgot to reply my message When I went to work, I saw her shopping with her friend. Sweat. I just worried too much.

To practice her skill of making perfect hair style, I became a hair model at P.A salon. She made me looks like lion king and also Yuming (one of Y2J member). Actually I agree that it looks nice, but I think I won't make it anymore as long there's got any special day for me to show off myself. Haha.
Is it obvious? My hair become so boom~ Lolz...

Feel that these few days going not so smoothly. Hope these bad lucks stay away from me! Good luck faster come back!! Wish me good luck~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment