Saturday, May 23, 2009

Stage 13 Outdatings!

Thursday actually got work but suddenly they said just let me rest more one day. So I went out lim teh with my buddies by car. When I was going to fetch Bin, accidentally kiss (my car was move without 99% motion) with another beautiful car. I was really panic but faster ran away. [To car owner: Sorry for that but your car's very fine, don't worry about that~] And I don't dare to go near that area anymore. Lolz. After that Xiong took us to go to Gogo KTV. We went to Dreambox to continue singing. JT said we all so crazy but we doesn't care so much. Haha. So we sang about 11.40pm and left there happily.

And Friday I have to work full day. Tired and my stomach pain without any reason. Sigh. After work I together with Xiong and Meh went to mamak stall for meet Bin, because she's leaving us soon for further studies at Perak. Sob. We chit-chatted and ate supper. It was fun. Anyway, it'll be a long time of not seeing Bin. Good luck to Bin~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment