From monday to wednesday I'll having my off day. Yeah! Good for me because I was tired. So what should I do for these holiday? I already planned. Hehe.
Monday I went back to school for giving teacher's day present. Before that, I went to my previous working place, also my friend brother's bakery shop to buy the cake. Chit chatted for a while with friends and aunty, and I straight away went to Mun's house. This was the first time I drove out alone and without parents' permission. The feeling was great. Haha. And my first ever passenger(except my family) was Mun. Haha. Just a short distance to drive, so I gave the cake to Miss Tee.
I received a call from Pantai saying that they'll offered me the scholarship. Finally! I was happy of that. But had to wait for the offer letter only can make the decision. Hmm, it's hard choices again.
At night, I went out lim teh with my friends. This time a lot of friends came but I can't talked with them deeply. Actually can see them back was enough for me, because they all so hard to book 1. Haha. And this was the first time I wore high heels, just need to practice because of tomorrow. If not I'm sure will fall down. Haha.
So good luck for me for the interview! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment