Worked with packing the stocks, quite busy, so the time passed so fast. And I was waiting the night come faster. Haha. My lunch was California sushi and hand sushi. Nothing that I can ate anymore. Then I just went to bed and took siesta. But I woke up too late. So I was rushing time to boxing the presents, wrote the greetings and bathed. Luckily I made up my time. Hehe.
But my premonition was too great. They really not making up the time that we already dated(7pm). So I still can ate my dinner(actually I waited too long can't bear my empty stomach), massaged with my mom, ironed the clothes, watched tv show and ate oranges. About 8.45pm something only arrived to my house, I was nothing to comment about it. =="
We all went to Amigo for dinner. But too much choices till I don't even know what should I eat, so I just shared with Mian to eat Kimchi Ramen(it was not so delicious as 2 of us thought). All boys were ordered chicken stick and Meh ordered fruit salad. We ate, talked and laughed. Haha. It was really enjoying. After discussion, we all had decided went to Gogo Ktv for sing along songs~ But don't know why, I can't sung with too high passion. Never mind then, our birthday boy-- Negi happy was enough for us. Hahaha. This time back home more lately, but it was really nice to go out with friends! :D
And today I was relieve and happy too, because I was called up to go to sponsorship interview on next tuesday! Yeah~ Finally! Although this one was out of my expectation, but I'm sure will get ready for that. Ganbateh!
No comments:
Post a Comment