Thursday, May 21, 2009

Stage 12 Studies!!

Tuesday I went to Subang Jaya for the scholarship interview with my parents. About 9am we started to go, suddenly my dad said want me to drive at highway. For me was out of my expectation, but got this chance of course should not to waste it. Hehe. Then I drove to Seremban, because my dad said after Seremban got alot of cars. But actually driving at highway is excited yet boring. Drive in high speed is fun but looking of the view is still the same. So I just talked with my dad, my mom was sleeping at the back. Then we went to Puchong for finding my sis and make up myself. After that we straight away went to the destination.

It was quite earlier than the appointment we made. They asked me to fill in the form and write the essay also do mathematics questions. My maths all correct (haha) and they asked me for having a lunch and come back for the interview section. And the interview was good and took quite long time(1 hour). They asked so many questions and I almost cannot handle it(not just because of my English), they asked so many tricky questions. But quite funny then, because they wondered why my sis was laughing at me when I went to the room, it just because of my 1st time of wearing high hills. After finished, we waited for a while to get the answer from them. And the answer is "YES!!". I was extremely happy and relieve of that, my family too! She told me about the terms that I should know. And we all left there with happily.

Wednesday I went to hospital for the medical check up as they required. I though it just take several hours to make all that but I was wrong. They took my blood 3 times and made my hands so weak. Haiz. Not comment about the medical check up. Overall it's just fine. But it was really painful for me. Sob~

No comments:

Post a Comment