Today morning my mood really not very good. Upset + angry + down + unsatisfied + ... and lots more emotions really made me just like volcano erupt. So I opened Khalil's songs to calm down my mind, it helped a lot. (Thanks to Khalil!!I love you~)
Then I walked from my house and get public bus to work. On the way to the bus stop, I met accidentally with my ex-van auntie (also my friend's mom). Actually our housing estate quite small, it's easy to meet someone you knows well. Haha. We chit-chatted a while. And I continued my way. I thought I missed the bus and have to wait a long time for the next round, but luckily not even 2 minutes the another bus already arrived. Phew~ But in the bus got a uncle(I can't recognize his race, his skin too dark but can talk fluent Hokkien) always wanted to talk with me. I just answered what he asked and smiled with him. But at last I was surprised and felt funny too. Because he said with fluent Hokkien:" Ah moi~ If you having any problem just find me and this uncle(he pointed to bus driver), we sure will help you, okay?" I just laughed and said "Okay okay...". And he shacked my hand too. (His hand quite coarse but warm) Lolz. But it really made me touching and felt warm too. Thanks unknown uncle~ So that I can worked with happily.
Working time was good as usual. I ate Windmill as my dinner-- a set of Nasi Goreng Tom Yam with drink and soup, nice and full too~ And I together with Xiong chosen a shirt for Negi's birthday present(plus I already bought a key chain for him). Hope he'll like it! I tried new clothes too~ The pattern that I never wear before. Haha. Quite funny actually. When Xiong saw me he was shocked. Xiong, you'll be the first person of my friends that see me wear like that. Be happy and proud of that. Hahaha~
Tomorrow will going out with friends again for celebrating Negi's birthday! Hope everything's going well. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment