At last, I successfully done my all signs on today morning~ Phew~ What a relieve... I no need to wear uniform to class when Semester 2 starts~ Yippee~~ Thanks to my friends and people who is helping me during posting time! Thanks to CI and CN that help me to sign in my log book! Really appreciate it lots~ ありがとうございました~
So it's time to study for pretest which will be held on 1st day of Semester 2~ And that day is the day that my juniors will be coming and study together with us, good luck to my juniors! Wahaha~
Semester 2 will be very challenging and hectic for me! New subjects, new tutors and more responsibility on myself to carry on this new semester! Hope that I can survive within this period~ Haha~
Subjects that going to study in Semester 2:
~Human & Public Relation (H&PR)
~Pharmacology
~Fluid & Electrolyte + Burns
~Infection & Inflammation (I&I)
~Microbiology & Parasytology
And the subjects will still going on:
~A&P
~P&P
~English
I have no idea to study all these... ==" And it will start my posting on the 1st day of CNY which is 14 Feb till 3 April for 7 weeks (1st week I'm on leave for CNY :D)~~ Then back to my theory part which is my Semester 2 half from 4 April till 22 May~ Then continue posting again till Semester 3! Oh my God~ God, please blessing me always!
P/S: Tomorrow ward conference must gambateh!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment