Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Stage 71 Last 2 weeks Posting

Chit chatting while waiting our meal~
Nice pose, GLL~ Haha~
Our luxurious dinner~ Make me pokai... =__="
Thanks to Sxuen, Pariskid, Lele, Vivian and S.Yin~ It's nice to eat when alone to celebrate Winter Solstice~

After that outing with my sis, I'm busy with my posting. Damn tiring and exhausted! And my signs!! Hmp!! Still have to pass up without 100% achievement. Although I did the procedure which I need it in my log book, but do it without supervised. So, what you think that I can get it successfully?? Sigh~~ Just wish me luck that before 2nd Jan 2010 I can manage to done it well with 100%~

Oh ya~ This is a good news for me and my beloved family and friends. I can go back after class 4pm on 12 Feb 2010! Then I will celebrate CNY with you all for 1 week!! Yeah~ It should be very happy for me, but now I can't smile for it. =__=


P/S: I want celebrate X'mas!!
Going back on 24th Dec~ Call me out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment