Monday, December 7, 2009

Stage 68 Meetings

This month having so many club meeting~ And just yesterday night we were having our own group meeting. Discussed all about posting stuff, Semester 2 and also the most important thing -- annual leave for CNY 2010!! Our mentor had pass the message that there's no annual leave for CNY because we all are going to start our posting on 14 Feb 2010 which is the 1st day of CNY, Valentine's Day and my 19th birthday too!! Oh my god!!! I'm extremely angry and disappointed of this although I already knew that it's going to happen on my chosen career in the future. But... I thought that at least we can enjoy our CNY during the busiest study time. Unbelievable~ So now we're going to discuss with our principle, if she say"Okay~", then we still can request for that. Now praying that all Chinese can get it!!

Just now having AVA Club meeting and again I was chosen as Group Representative. Now become 2 club group rep, hope that I can do it well with my Semester 2! Gambateh~


P/S: Countdown-ing~:)

No comments:

Post a Comment