Yeah~
Xmas decoration~
Lame work from me~
Merry Christmas~
Happy always, Miao~
My poor hand~ Hit by all my "beloved" friends~
Dim sum breakfast!!
Mian as driver again~ Hehe~Christmas is coming to town~ I thought my christmas will be alone to celebrate it since lots of friends already had their plan, but never thought that Miao will call and ask me~ So went out with her since after half a year we didn't meet after we went for further studies! Haha~ She still the same handsome and more sat~ But she become more mature and adult~ I'm so proud of you, my kitten~ :D We just hanging around MP, DP, McD and Jonker~ Nothing to play so we just chit chat~ I love Geographer Cafe's celebration! But too bad we went there too late~ Then her mom fetch us and we went to mamak stall and eat supper~
Christmas noon went out with J.Shen to helping him choose shirts that he's going to his cousin's wedding~ It's fun to help people to choose shirts~ Haha~Christmas night we having lim teh at Moli~ Chit chatting as usual and we start to play Heart Attack afterward~ I become the most innocent victim~ All of them hit my hand damn painful till my hand had shown a big palm redness~ I'll remember all of you especially Negi (this fellow hit wrong people, I'm not your enemy!), MK (You wanna kill me is it?? Hit damn strongly~) and Ham (is you are the person who always wanna skip away from it, still dare to hold my hand~:P)! We played till the shop going to close only we chao~
The following day, I went eat dim sum with Mian. Talked alot and also went to DP. Nothing to buy then she fetch me back since I need to go back to KL in evening. Never thought that there's traffic jam in highway~ Gosh~ Reached hostel about 9.20pm only eat my sweet dinner from my mom~
No present as usual for this christmas, but can celebrate with someone that I love is the biggest present that I get from Santa Clause~ :)
P/S: New year is coming! Semester 2 is coming too~ Pretest also coming too~
Should do revision start from now! Gambateh!
No comments:
Post a Comment