Our group Kolam won 3rd prize on Kolam competition~ Congrats~From Monday till Thursday I was having all my theory exam - A&P, P&P, EH & Nutrition, and the last day was Psychology~ Actually all these if you really study well, then you sure can manage to answer all of the questions. I really put a lot of effort to study and sit for the exam. No internet, no laptop, less sleeping time and more time with all my books and notes~ Just hope that the result won't make me disappointed~ The result will be release on November and it will send it to my parents. Haha~ I hope I won't get a phone call from my mom that actually want to blame me. Lolx~ And also thanks for all my family and friends who are always supporting me~ Haha~
After Psychology exam, we were having a briefing for posting from our mentor. Posting is not a easy job~ We have to get the procedure sign from CI, CN, Sister, staff nurse or tutor. And we need to write reflective journal that what we have learn from this posting every week. Although lazy to do but still have to do so. Anyway gambateh!! Night went out with coursemates, actually we wanted go to pasar malam, but because of my misunderstanding, we went to wrong place~ OMG~ Luckily there's still got things that we can do for~ Sorry to my friends~
Friday was having an evaluation with my mentor. 94 of us sit with a big circle at Multipurpose Hall and shared our feelings to each other. It was a nice moment when you listen what they said. We sure can do it well, Group 69!! After that I help my friends to clean demo room and sent the dirty linens to hospital. We rest in our own room till 4pm and I was started to step out of the college and went to Puduraya to take bus and back to hometown~
7.40pm I arrived to Melaka~ My parents took me for dinner and then I went out with my buddies~ We played bowling again, but this time was playing 4 games. My hands till the end become so lenguh~ After finish playing, we went for supper and chit-chatting at there~ Haha~ It's really enjoyable when I'm with them~ Back home on 2am and I straight away go and sleep, too tired~ The next day went out and cut my hair~ Then noon went to Jusco to buy something and meet my ex-colleague back~ Back home and pack things, then take 6pm bus go back to hostel because tomorrow I'm going to posting~ Is kinda rush, but doesn't it called as life?
Last but not least, our photo at bowling centre~ Kinda blur but I love it~ :D

P/S: Posting Gambateh~~
No comments:
Post a Comment