Friday is my trail OSCE. I was chosen to be the examiner, model and helper for the Team 1,2 and 3. Haha~ You really can see how the candidates doing in the exam when they're nervous. Even I also did something stupid in the exam! I can't imagine how I gonna do during my real OSCE~ God just bless me~~ At night Mian suddenly called me up and said that she's with JT and Negi for the parade at the temple which nearby my house. Heard they all enjoyed so well, my heart was so envy and sad why I'm not at my hometown now~~ Big sigh in my heart~ But I really hope that I can go to the wedding celebration, because I wanna appreciate every moment that we be together as our Sakai King is soon to go for his studies on December, then less friends will be staying in my lovely hometown!
On Saturday started our class again, but it just having Psychology presentation and SDL~ And today is my college Open Day! Saw some of our future juniors~ Haha~ As usual we chit-chatted on SDL time to let the time pass. Finally it's finish and we went for lunch and then went out to 1 Utama and Ikea~ Didn't spent too much as have to save my little money~ Just bought Mina magazine Oct 09, a cactus and a mini chest with 5 drawers! Finally I found it! But unfortunately I doesn't have a hammer and of course can't make it first~ Sigh~ And today also is Mooncake Festival but we didn't celebrate it~ Felt so pity as most of the people celebrate with their family~ I just ate the mooncake that gave from C.Yan~ It's nice! How wish that I am not at KL on this moment~ Sob~
P/S: Going to study for final exam! Gambateh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment