Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Stage 58 Posting In Hospital

My Sunday dinner at Bar.B.Q Plaza, Sunway Pyramid~ Very nice~
The ingredients~
Bacon is really delicious~ Yummy~

From Sunday morning, I started to posting in the hospital~ The first ward that I went is Melor Ward~ Although just 5 rooms in this ward but each room have 4 beds, so actually can be said it's quite big~ And this ward is attached to HDU (High Dependence Unit), but doesn't have too much connection with our ward, just you have to pass through our ward to go there.

So... You ask me what is my feeling of posting? Conclusion is tiring yet challenging~ Tiring is because lots and lots of things come while busy doing other things, so have to run here and there. After work I always feel so tired and easily to get sleep. Haha~ Challenging is because everyday people come in and go out from the ward, different type of patients and cases I have to face. It's not easy to handle~ Good and bad things always happen around there~ What I happy about that is the patients that I care always thanks to me and give me some courage to do better and better~ When see they discharge from ward, I feel very happy and relieve~ I think I didn't make a mistake to choose this career~ Although still got something that made me so upset and down~ But it won't affect~

Currently I haven't get the sign yet although some of my coursemates already get, but I'm not that much worry about that (still got abit worry~ Lolx~), because I believe that I can manage to get all of the signs with blessing of God~ Wink~

Now I got lots of free time to do my own things~ I had my mind of what should I do during this posting period~ Hehe~ Wish me luck in this period~ ^^


P/S: Chatting with you all via Skype really make me happy~ It just make me feel like you all are always be with me~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment