Friday, October 23, 2009

Stage 59 Off Day

Thursday is my off day~ Phew~ Finally can get some rest since busy for so long time. And luckily I didn't work because my ward damn busy till my colleague extremely tired~ Just stay at hostel and online for whole day, no much money to spend for shopping. Sob~

So i just clean my room especially my table, so messy till I can't stand with it anymore~ Also done with my mini chest which bought from Ikea (I bring hammer from Melaka~ Hiak hiak~) Then iron my uniforms and wash clothes, sweep and mop the floor~After all these done, continue online and download songs till midnight~ Talk with JT via Skype (Both of us bored till death, and we really kek sei because of somebody ==")~ Negi didn't online because he still working (even till 10.30pm already still haven't done~ Pity him~)

Later have to continue work at hospital. Sien~ Hope can get more holiday~ Haha~ So greedy~ Hope next week or another week can go back to hometown since my sister did going back on that time, might got transport to go back~ Hehe~
My mini chest~
Nice huh? Haha~
New look for my table~ Satisfied~ ^^


P/S: I think it's impossible huh? I don't know lah~ =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment