These two weeks are going to sit all my final exams, for this week is English Communication and Proficiency (Monday and Tuesday), OSCE theory station (Wednesday) and OSCE which is today. Overall, hmm.... Don't know what to say. Just know that I was really tiring and stressful of all these. OSCE is passed except for one of the station -- BP station. Sigh~ So moody about that. I was too nervous when took OSCE exam since I was the last group to take the exam, I already waited for at least 5 hours to take that half-hour exam. Just hope that my next week which is just 4 days for 4 subjects -- A&P, P&P, EH & Nutrition and Psychology will be better and better!
Now my throat is so painful and even got my nightmare -- flu too. I think if I'm not going to take a good care of myself, in the end will become... I wear the mask with blur blur look going to the exam hall and taking all the final papers which is really need to squeeze my brain hardly. And might will bring along the bacteria to hospital for posting~ I'll posting for 12 weeks from 18 Oct 2009 till 3 Jan 2010~ Haiz~ It's gonna make me crazy~ I hate flu!! =="
P/S: Going back on next Friday! :D
get a rest when U tire
ReplyDeletea rest may help to become more smart de
haha!good luck