Just the school has reopened, I already had a lot of things to carry on. Monday we went to Indah Water Consortium to observe how the sewage treatment had been done~ Kinda tired and hot but can't rest peacefully~ Just worry too much things~ Especially Tuesday~ Almost made me to faint down already~ Tuesday's duty quite uneasy, because a lot of problems just appeared and I had to fix it up. Run here run there~ Exercise alot! Lolx~ Wednesday went to hospital and had my SCE~ Not so smooth and I really tired of it. After my class ended, I took a nap and almost overslept and miss my dinner~ Luckily my roommate "woke" me up accidentally~ Haha~ And today -- Thursday we went to Water Treatment Plant which located beside KL Tower. Just an ordinary visit~ But the good things is they served a nice tea break for us~ Hehe~ Then we were having practice in the evening class~ I went to PJ Old Town with my college friends~ I just want to post letter but the others want to shopping~ Haha~ Bought 3 donuts to relax myself~ Hehe~

On the way to go back to hostel~ Having a heavily rain at highway~

Change my bed sheet already~ The purpose of cute frog is just to put my handphone~ Haha~

My study corner and this is the corner that I always publish my blog out~

Toilet view 1~

Toilet view 2~

The almost-raining-view on Tuesday evening in PJ~

On the way to go to Water Treatment Plant~

KL Tower that I never step in ever~ Haha~
Tomorrow and Saturday still alot of things that I should be finish~ Just be prepare of it!! Gambateh!!
P/S: Waiting for Sunday!!
I love your board... Nice...
ReplyDeleteme too~i want to buy i like tat de~bo duit dy~coz my text books r so expensive~so ned to earn money 1st~haiz haiz~anyway~hope i can hav a look in ur hostel by naked eyes haha~
ReplyDelete