Monday, August 24, 2009

Stage 42 Bookfest in KLCC~

Yesterday went KLCC with college friends~ Quite early to get there~ We walked around there and I FINALLY went to Kinokuniya~ My dream has come true~ Yokata!! Saw many Japanese books there~ Very excited! And I bought Bleach Official Character Book SOULS. in Chinese version~ Then we took lunch at food court~ After that, we straight away went to bookfest~ The place was so huge and I took about 6 hours plus to go all the stalls~ Pity my legs~ I took signatures from Xu You Li (author of Ge Mei Lia), Black Jellyfish and Wang De Zhi (author of Ping Ton Comic)~ Then we walked separate and find the books or CD that we want to buy~ With my long-long of thinking, I decided to buy Nodame Cantabile Animations CD, two Japanese language books and Poetry of The Day After by Giddens~ We went back happily and exhausted~ Next year I'm sure want to go again~ But with lots of saving~ Lolx~
My lunch from Yoshinoya~
While Wang De Zhi signs his name for us~
This is the competition from 988 FM which find the photo that most popular in Facebook~ I just simply take the photo but never think want to get the prize~ Lolx~
Waiting for Xu You Li and Black Jellyfish to get signatures~ I'm no. 271 out of 300 lucky people~
With Black Jellyfish~ His comics very funny~
Xu You Li, Black Jellyfish, Xin Zai, Zerd and my friends~

Hmm~ Today's class is normal as usual, but now only I know that our schedule will be very packed for the following months because everything will just coming altogether~ No time for me to rest!! Really hectic and stressful~ Haiz~ Hope my battery still enough to let me carry on all these! If not I'll be crazy~ Must gambateh for all of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment