Saturday, August 15, 2009

~絶対彼氏 Zettai Kareshi~

Title: 絶対彼氏(Zettai Kareshi)[Absolute Boyfriend]
Synopsis:
Robot maker, Kronos Heaven, finally develops "Night Tenjo"(featured by Hayami Mokomichi), the perfect male humanoid programmed to be devoted and completely loyal to his lover. The company chooses temp worker Izawa Riko(featured by Aibu Saki) to take part in a 5-day free trial. At first, Riko only sees Night as a household appliance. But when she finds out how deep Night's devotion to herself is, Riko finds herself falling in love with him. Joining the love triangle is Asamoto Soshi(featured by Mizushima Hiro), a distinguished young executive at her company who has feelings for her. --Fuji TV

Within 3 days, I finish watching this drama. Very touching and funny~ How wish I have a robot boyfriend that just like Night~ I'm in love with Night~ Haha~ The theme song of this drama -- Okaeri by Ayaka, is very nice to listen too~ It taught me that if we are loving someone, just don't hesistate to tell that person. But I know this will be very difficult for me to do so~ I'll try my best~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment