Before coming back to Melaka~ Took pictures with college friends~
My neighborhoods~FINALLY I can rest for a week~ Very happy as I can go back to my hometown!! Haha~ Just want to tell all my family and buddies~ I AM BACK!!
Although I felt my exam is kinda hard and just gave us a short time to answer it, but overall not bad (except my Psychology essay part)~ But I'm not worry about it, just want to relax myself within this week~ But.... I still need to do my assignments. Haiz~
Yesterday I thought I will just stay at home and doing nothing, suddenly Xiong and Negi asked me whether want to go for playing bowling and celebrate JT's birthday, so I just followed them and went to our new bowling center which nearby our house. The place is quite nice, but I just wondered why they want to built 2 level as the ground level doesn't have any shop and all the bowling lanes are just on the upper level. Hmm~ Strange~ But never mind then, we still had our enjoyable time. JT-- our birthday boy as usual acted cool when he's playing; Negi just acting like a kid; Xiong unexpectedly that he can played very well as he said that he don't know how to play; Me? Haha~ Got improve a bit but still in the last place AGAIN. Sigh~ When my bowling skill can be improve? With my premonition, I really met my college friend over there. Melaka is just too small~ Haha~ After finished our 2 games, we went for eat supper and went back home~ It's a wonderful feeling to hang out with buddies, especially with long-time-no-see buddies~
So this week I had planned what should I have done before going back to college~ Hope I can manage to do all of these~ Really hope so~ Haha~
P/S: I hope that you never change, but is it too hard to maintain all these?
No comments:
Post a Comment