Friday, August 14, 2009

Stage 39 Hope VS Reality

Thursday noon went to DP with my college friends for the purpose of discuss our English assignment(suddenly). Sounds very good but actually we're just going for shopping only. My laptop just burden me since I just used it for half an hour in Black & White Cafe but had to bring along it go along for 6 hours ++. Sigh~ But luckily we were shopping happily~ And my pocket is having a big hole now! Sob~
Hardworking to do my assignment~ Lolx~
Our tea time snacks~
My watermelon & honeydew ice blended! Nice~
Three of us with our legs~ Haha~ Because someone said she don't want to show her face~

Friday I was await my buddies coming back from KL and planned to meet them up~ Evening I was trying to arrange our out-dating and SUDDENLY Mian called me and told me that she can't come back. 2nd time made the plane fly away~ My feeling was falling down from peak of mountain to the endless cliff. And someone said we can't go to Jonker due to transpotation since I had a long time didn't go. My mood just become terrible~ Speechless~ I just hope that today won't happen the same thing since you all promised me~ I'm that kind of person that hold the promise tightly. Hmp!

Sunday evening I'm going back to hostel and starting my busy life again. Quite sad and disappointed~ But what to do? This is what we called as -- LIFE ~

No comments:

Post a Comment