Boring~ Nothing that I can do, so I just can express my feeling in this small small blog~ I thought when I come back to hometown, I can do a lot of things that I already planned, but the fact is no~ Wanna hang out with friends, they all are busy of studying and working; Wanna go out and hanging around, H1N1 may be anywhere.
Sigh~ So now everyday once I wake up, I'll straight away open my pc and online till midnight~ But now I'm online till bored; nobody wanna talk to me; I do my assignment till almost faint down; played Facebook quizs till bored... This's not the holiday that I want~ I wish it can be more meaningful~
Or it already give me some meaningful ideas that I don't even know it? So what I can do is waiting for Mian and Mun come back~
But with that, it means I have to go back to college very soon. I don't want~
Sigh~ Emo-ing~ I miss my friends so much~ But I can't disturb them, just waiting for them to give me a call and say: "Wanna go out for lim teh
ect?" And I can conclude that in this situation, without bf is even worse~ I just wanna sing out loud: "Lonely~ I am lonely~"
Hope I can find something to do tomorrow (actually is today)
except continue doing assignment~ Planning to watch a movie alone~ Be strong with that! ^^
P/S: Posted up my latest photo with Sally~ Never thought will meet her up in this holiday, but she already went back to JB and going to start her college life~ Gambateh ne, Sally~ :D
Don't be sad... I'll find u asap... 14 Aug I'm coming bak d... Can meet u d... Hee
ReplyDelete