Saturday, June 27, 2009

Stage 26 Back to school!

Today I went back to my secondary school with Mun and Negi, just because my youngest sister said there were having a small carnival. 11.10am we reached there but what I saw was just our school students only. I was surprised and only knew that this carnival wasn't opened to the public. But we still managed to get into the school while the guard wasn't around the gate. Hehe~ Pn Tan treated me and Mun orange juice~ (Negi wasn't around there~ Poor guy~) But the natta which included inside the drink was just hard to eat it! No one can stuck it with the straw~ We had to open the cap and ate it using the straw. Sweat~ Why don't just cut it into smaller cube? Suddenly Negi asked us whether wanna go to St David as there also having a carnival but it's bigger than our school one~ Considered a while and we decided to go there too! So after I sent my sister back to home and we straight away went to St David. It was a big carnival but it was really really hot! The sun was too big! But we got the free coupons! Thanks the persons who's giving me by free~ Haha~ Saw many friends over there but I lazy to greet them~ I and Mun stayed till 2pm and we heading to MBO for watching Drag Me To Hell~ It was a nice movie but not to say it's scary. Sometimes the ghost just appear with all of the sudden, surely made us shouted of it! Haha~ Even some of the girls left the cinema just because of too scary~ (Not me of course!)
The not-so-nice fruit ice blended from St David Carnival~
Even got flying fox some more~

2 comments: