Saturday also known as Agong's birthday, so I decided to explore Kepong since my friend said it's a nice place. So me alone took LRT and KTM started my journey. Once I reached, went to Carrefour with V since it is a place that very near to her house, I get some air conditioned due to the hot weather made me sweated alot. Then stayed in her house for lunch and waiting for her friend to fetch us to go somewhere else.
Our 1st destination -- Desa Park City. We can't walk along the park so much due to it's still 2pm under the hot sun, but it's really a nice place if you wanna have some place to peace your mind. There's some shops and even bistro that can hang up with besties and chit chat for the whole day and night while enjoying the view at the lakeside. We went to a shop called 32 F which selling ice shaving, it's really delicious especially when the weather is freaking hot. After had some walk in the park, we switched to Jusco Metro Prima since the Taman Botani very scary. Had some window shopping and we back to hostel afterward. Although time is short, but I still enjoyed very much! Thanks to two of them!
Today Sunday had my 1st day in ICU. Overall still satisfactory and I should study more to understand well the patient's condition. Good luck to me!


P/S: 2 weeks more to have my 1 week holiday! I miss my family and besties!!
Hopefully what you said is truly to be happen in my life! =D


No comments:
Post a Comment