Sunday, June 12, 2011

Look Around the World and Get to Know It!

It's nice to hang out with friends whenever you feel discourage or stressed-up. So Friday evening went out with Ho Ma, Xian2 and C.Han for Japanese style dinner at Sushi Zanmai. What I said was so satisfied since long time didn't eat Japanese dishes!


Today morning wake up quite early for Tzu Ching's activity -- visit Kuala Kubu Bharu's Taman Sinar Harapan. Its aim is to help the unlucky people from their daily life activity example like wash clothes, bathing and so on. For me, it just like the things that I did in the hospital, so there's no problem for me. We can see how lucky we are to be in this world throughout this event. So contribute some love that we gained from our loved to them is just a small matter we can do for them. After the event, went to Nature's Recipe Cafe (vegetarian cafe) for our lunch with Xian2, X.Hui and S.Cheng Senpai, we were so hungry due to the long journey from that place back to our place. Delicious lunch I had for today! XD


I'm appreciated of what I had right now, never complaints and be kind!


P/S: Can't wait for my holiday to come! Miss all of you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment