Recently busy with posting in OT. OT is a place where patient did the surgery to make themselves become normal or better and you can see many cases with bloody and real human organs. For me, there's nothing to be scared of, the people who working there more scary than other things in that particular place. Actually it's a nice place if you enjoy the coldness, all the smelly bloods and chit-chatting with surgeons, technicians and nurses. Anyway, it's not a cup of my tea. I still prefer my A&E department. =D
Next week I'll be in ICU. Just now had my orientation, felt that should be alright (at least must be better than now!) and hopefully I can enjoy myself over there. I know I need to study lots and more than usual. So don't be lazy and catch up more!
Last Saturday went swimming with Sxuen and LL. I'm happy because there's improvement in my swimming -- I can swim with changing breathing for a short period! Whoa~ That's a big improvement compared to the last time. I'll practice more to achieve swimming a lap!
Lat Sunday went to Mid Valley of thinking wanna watch Pirates of Carribean: On Stranger Tides, it's too late to book the ticket on Saturday night because it's fully booked everywhere. Even wanna change to watch KungFu Panda II also fully booked. So ended up had a window shopping and bought a singlet and a belt from Momoe, FOC dinner in Chilis. It's a happy shopping day anyway!
Yesterday night celebrated my roommie Sam's b'day. Nearly noon sunshine was so hot, is just like we get burn, and we sweated alot. Chinese food for lunch and it's so glad to have it in this place, because usually we won't have chance to eat Chinese food especially pork. Pandan cake bought by me and Theng was so nice! Next time must buy again~
"Congrats" to me that becoming one of the class representatives in my class for this June. Tired of handling my stuffs, now even more to handle the whole 88 people's stuffs? I query of myself that can I be able to do that. Can I? Just try my best!
June is the challenging month! Best of luck for me~ =D
P/S: Annual leave please faster come~


No comments:
Post a Comment