

Since I decided not to go for Khalil Fong's concert, I get the news from college that there's a campaign for cancer fundraising event on the same day with the concert. So I went to Relay For Life with bunch of my friends from 29/5 @ 1800 till 30/5 @ 1000 at MSN, Bukit Jalil. You might have a question that what is Relay For Life? It's from American Cancer Society Relay For Life -- a life-changing event that gives everyone in communities across the globe a chance to celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease.
Haha~ It's fun with my coursemates crazy together~ Walk around the track with full of mud, participate in Luminaria Ceremony to remember loved ones lost to the disease, sing and dance with everyone, eat Kebab (use coupon to buy~) and drink free Milo~ Finally I can't stand with my sleepy mode, end up lying on the field and sleep till the next morning.
Next morning, we ate the breakfast with cornflakes and did some body exercise such as TaiJi~ And we went back to college by LRT. On the way to going back, we stop by Masjid Jamek to have our breakfast. Couldn't find any nice shop, end up walk walk walk till Sri Petaling then eat at "tong yan gai", then walk walk walk to Pasar Seni LRT. We back to CON on 12pm. Tiring and I straight away sleep after took my bath. Anyway, we had a great and fun journey. I hope I can join on next year as they saying that it will be held at Melaka -- my loved hometown~ =D
♥ You matter in the fight against CANCER ♥






No comments:
Post a Comment