So went back with my sis and her bf. Had dinner and shopping with family~ While shopping, suddenly someone phoned me, never thought that is Ham who pretend is YK and asked me go for yam cha. Issyyhh~ When I meet you again only kena you, Ham~ Kek sei~ But didn't make it as I'm still in shopping center. But then I went for yam cha with Xian Moi and half-way came Xiong in Moli~ Had a nice moment with them~ =)
Sunday morning had a dim sum with whole family, then went to new JJ and bought my toner~ Really happy~ Then back home and packed my stuff. Mom cooked my favorite -- Nasi Lemak for me~ Thumb up~ Then back to hostel with my coursemate's churchmate car~
This two weeks will be very busy since my final semester 2 exam is just around the corner! And also our sports day which will be held on 15 May a.k.a Negi's birthday too. But I can't go back and celebrate with him because of the exam. Haha~ I'm sure will give the present for you, brother~ And you're going for further studies within not even 3 weeks time, it sure will be very lonely when I'm going back to hometown~ But I'm surely you'll always come back one~ Hehe~



P/S: New pathway for all of us~ Gambateh and good luck! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment