Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's nice to chit chat with you

I knew that it will be someday that we finally sit together and face-to-face talk with each other. But never knew that day will be today with all of sudden, but you know, actually I'm prepared for it since the day I realized.

So, I chosen to be honest with you. Really -- No lie, no camouflage; just have trust and honesty with you. And the feedback and comments that you gave was really comfort me. You said, you like my attitude, never give up on what I did although there's many hardships and difficulties. And be honest with myself of what I had done and try to improve it. Yes, it just what you said. I had grown up, I'll done my job properly in the future. But why still my confidence fade and haven't gain back yet? I really don't know. Fear, it still haven't vanish in my mind. Yes, I'm afraid. No confident to do things anymore. Unlike last time, I can do everything with doubtless.

So now, you want me to gain back my confidence. You know I'm trying, but it just need to be faster. But I have nothing to reply your question. I might really take a longer time to recover back, but we both know that I can do it.

Yes, I can make it! I will find the way to solve this problem. =)

Thank you for your concern and support! And it's nice to chit chat with you~


I do really hope that the rain will be stop~

2 comments: