Monday went out to Pavilion with Xia and Char~ Simply walk around and see all nice clothes~ Finally I bought my 1st ever high heels at Nose. Don't know when will I wear it out, LOL~ Then separate with Char as she needs go back to her grandma's house. Continued shopping with Xia at Times Square and had dinner at BBQ Plaza. We talked a lots during our dinner time. Haha~ Like to talk with her as I may know and learn new perception from the others... :D
Then finally we had a meet up at Sunway on Thursday evening. Met up Mun, MK and Beng after worked morning shift~ We tried and managed to find Xiong's birthday present. See MK funny action with taking lots of icons whole over the mall as he need to do for his project. Talked with Beng with face by face, 'cause I had a long time didn't see her after CNY. Mun as usual, but I never thought she'll just wear casual look which out of my expectation. Lolx~ =) The first time MK and Beng saw my college as they took same taxi with me back to hostel and then go to LRT station. Haha~ I'm happy for it since I can't go back hometown and yet still can meet you all~ But still miss out some of them such as Mian, JT, Negi, Ham, Meh and lots more. I really miss all of them more, as the longer time I staying at KL with stressful posting life. But I knew I really can't let it be like last time. I must appreciate the time to posting in hospital as what Ms Liew told me in the ward. But really sometimes, I just need to relax myself. Anyway, it just left 4 weeks to posting and after that I'll be the Semester 3 student nurse also known as Year 2 starts.... Just be prepared!!
P/S: Waiting Sister to approve my request so that I can go back home!
I MISS U SO~





No comments:
Post a Comment