Labour Day -- means that I'll having my holiday, and it also means that I can go back home~ WEEEE~~ It's a happy stuff~ So went back with my sis after class on Friday. Reached home about 6pm. Took a nap since tiring. Woke up on 8.30pm and went out for dinner with sis, and fetch my younger sis back from tuition. Nothing to do, so accompany my sis to watch animation till my eyelids can't hold anymore and went up to my lovely bed~~
Saturday morning fetch my sis went to school for her practice, also da bao for lunch~ Evening time watch IP Men 2 with J.Shen in MBO~ Nice movie and it's funny!! Haha~ Then had my dinner with dad and sis, we went to Jonker. Crowded, and made me sweat alot. But yet still bought something which I wanted for so long~ Hehe~ My long-awaited Bleach comics~
Sunday continued watch animation with sis. Lunch at Bukit Baru with Fish Asam Laksa. Although waited for so long but yet it's worth! Thumb up~ Headed to Tesco to buy some food for my hostel store food box~ Packed things. Had dinner with our whole family, enjoyable moment since my mom busy working for these few days while I'm back to home~ =) This time didn't hanging out with buddies since they all so busy, I'm kinda not used to it because we'll meet when I'm back, but I'll try to accept it.
P/S: Will be back home again on this Saturday for my beloved mother~ =D
No comments:
Post a Comment