Today is the one of the most important day for me. Because it's the time to inject my friend with real needle! Oh gosh~ For me it's excitable and stressful because my tutor will observe us how we do. So very fortunately I'm partner with Yi Le -- my ex-primary school mate a.k.a Malaccan. Haha~ Before waiting our turn, we just practice and practice. Waited for 2 hour and 45 minutes, "Group 11~" is our turn~ Went up to Demo Room, took the task from tutor and started to prepare equipments~ When I was withdraw out the Normal Saline 0.9% for SC Normal Saline 10 unit, my hand was shaking like hell~ Tried not to shake but failed to do so. So tutor was asking me:"Huh, why your hand so shivering?" I was just smile and continue to inject into deltoid~ Luckily Yi Le didn't felt any pain~ Hehe~ After that it's her turn to inject me, she was very steady to inject me~ Very good and didn't feel pain too~ Tutor advise me to practice more~ Hmm~ I'll do it better for the next time!! Gambateh!!
So tomorrow will be having oral test for English with group presentation! Then after Friday class I can go back home~ =D But next Monday still having English exam~ So must study hard and smart too!! Gambateh for everything~



No comments:
Post a Comment