After the English class ends, our class rep asked us to stay back for a while. It's regarding our Semester 3 study and posting planning schedule. When I saw the paper, my jaw almost dislocated. "OMG~" This is what I can say....
My Semester 3 schedule:
4 July - 14 Aug : On block for 1st half
15 Aug - 25 Sept : Posting
26 Sept - 30 Oct & 7 Nov - 20 Nov : On block for 2nd half
31 Oct - 6 Nov : Annual leave for Deepavali
21 Nov - 1 Jan : Posting till Semester 4
I think it won't change anymore since this is our principle's planning. But I don't feel like want to get the annual leave for Deepavali (on block time) instead of Christmas which I'll be posting on that period. One of the rules in this college is all the students compulsory having their annual leave during on block period and with the planning of the college. Actually I won't have much activity on Deepavali compared to Christmas~ No choice but we still need to follow~ But it was just too far from my next annual leave~ Sob~
And we all knew that Semester 3 is the one of the heaviest and hardest period in this college~ Because it's the time to study all the diseases in every part of our body~ Lots of case study and much more things need to do start from that time. Hmm~ I just hope that I can survive on that time.... =="
Also... The trip that buddies planned on Sept or Dec, I still keep in view to see whether I can go or not~ I really hope that I can go~ Hmm~ Wish me luck!
P/S: Going back on this Saturday~ =)
No comments:
Post a Comment