Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's Birthday Celebration Again~

Hmm~ Actually I never plan to go back to hometown this time since 30th April I'll going back for more days, but our most blur blur sister -- Mian will not be at Melaka exactly on her birthday. So we planned to celebrate with her earlier~ Everything was just nice and we're actually wanna give her surprise~ And luckily she's really blur and don't know what's going on. Hehe~ Our plan is successful~ Yeah~ When I carried the cake for so long and we three (me, Mian and Negi) walked along to KTV GoGo, she never realize it~ After that when Negi wanted to phone to Ham, and she looking at the floor, only knew that I was carrying a cake box~ LOL~

So we changed place from Station 1, KTV GoGo to The Pearl Cafe. Wasted about 1 hour plus for finding a place to celebrate~ And the time to meet 8pm, till 10.30pm only we gather together. But I never thought that so many people will come especially JT with his hand-made cake~ It's really surprising for 3 of us(even though Negi also don't know he will coming too~). His action really made Mian very happy and touching~ Haha~ Then this is the 1st time for most of us eat JT's cake~ It's really nice~ =) JT, please don't forget you still owe my birthday cake ya~ You already promised me one~ Also we celebrated S.Yin's birthday too~ We chit-chatting alots since almost 1 month didn't meet~ And discussed about the outing which JT and Negi will coming to KL for fun on next month~ The day exactly is my college's sports day and next week will be my final exam~ They really choose a "wonderful" date when I will be very busy on that few weeks~ But I'll try my best to meet them up (that day also Negi's birthday too~). Hmm~ Just hope everything will goes well~~
Look at Mian~ She felt so touching~ LOL~
JT's hand-made cake which bring back from B.P.~ Thumb up~~
Smile~
Cutting cake for us~ But end up is JT who cut the cake for all of us~ =="
Cake from Negi's bakery~

Then Sunday noon went out with sis for watching Ice Kacang Puppy Love~ Funny when the part all of them is playing during secondary school lifetime (It reminds mine one too~ =)) yet meaningful movie from Malaysia movie~ Good job, Ah Niu~ Then went for JJ to have our lunch and find my mom and Meh too~ Back to home and started to prepare back to hostel~ Haha~ 5 more days I'll going back again with my sis for 3 days holiday~ Hehe~ Call me out buddies~ =D

At the end of the post, I want to say that...
BBF, Mian~ ~ Muaks~~

No comments:

Post a Comment