And yesterday I knew that I can't go to CON Night because I'm going to work noon shift since I never apply morning shift for it~ Haha~ Although can't involve the whole night but still can go after I worked. Hehe~ But the thing that make me sad is my next week off day is Friday!! That means I need to work continuously for 11 days!! Oh My God~ You know that it's really tiring and exhausted if you can't rest for 1 day~ Sob~~ I can predict that I'll become zombie for the next whole week!
So... Since life's boring, I found something to play on yesterday night (actually not purposely want to play XD)~ That is --- Fashion Show~ But of course is not me as the model, Haha~ I know this game is quite lame, but it's really funny when you really bored till death~
The most hot model in TTCL CON -- Miss Goh LL~ XDP/S: Waiting for my next off day~ Leave away all negative things!!
Still thinking should I request that leave or not... Should I?
No comments:
Post a Comment