Mun and me~ BBF!! ^^On Saturday noon after I finished my morning shift, I went to Subang Jaya USJ 1 for the sake of visiting my best friend -- Mun!! On the way to go there, that incident really pissed me off! That stupid taxi driver!! Arrghh~ Hanging around at her apartment and also find RT who also living in the same apartment and same block too! Haha~ Being talkative and knowing each other how are each other doing recently since long time didn't meet (although I and RT actually extremely tiring)~ Life at there is not exactly the same with my college although we are actually study the same course. At midnight we talked with Mian (the person that enjoyed her steamboat on that night) via phone call~ Haha~ It's nice and enjoyable since long time 3 of us didn't chat together~
Then the second day we went to Times Square with her coursemates~ Just bought some very cheap shirts because I'm out of credit. Sob~ I was back to hostel on evening since tomorrow have to work noon shift and at night only I knew that I'll going to help for my juniors' interview tomorrow. Although is tiring but never mind, as long can see my future juniors~ Haha~ But tat JT at first said going to KL next Monday and I already planned where should I bring him go, but at tat night suddenly told me that he's coming on the next day but I need to work noon shift. Kek sei~ @@
Oh ya~ I almost forget that I want to say that I get my first sign after I post on my bloggie~ Haha~ Although it might just very tiny compared to the others, but it already relieve my feeling~ I'll doing my best!!
P/S: Want to go home but it might not be the timing yet~ Should I or should not?
No comments:
Post a Comment