Back to hometown was really enjoyable for me!! Thursday evening reached Ayer Keroh Toll and saw my mom was made me smile brightly~ Went back home and ate my mom's cook, yummy~ Friday stayed at home and watching Team Medical Dragon which I still haven't watch finish, but it's really nice drama that you shouldn't miss it! At night having a sudden dating at bowling centre with JT, Negi, Ham and other underage including my sister~ Haha~ That 3 guys showed off again~ But Ham's pose quite weird, you think still 70's meh? Lolx~ After finished 3 games, Negi fetched all underage back and went home sleep, and Ham fetched JT and me with my sis went to eat supper~ Talked alot and knew some secrets from them~ Shhhhh~~
Saturday morning went to clinic and took my 3rd dose of Hepatitis B injection, not so painful as last time but after few hours my hand became lenguh (normal reaction actually). At night went for satay celup dinner with family and shooping at Tesco. Then went for lim teh at McD with bunch of my friends~ Chit-chatted till midnight and we still non-stop talking standing in front of our cars. And we think we saw something that we shouldn't see~ I don't think is that kind of "thing" loh, my dear friends... And the day I hate the most -- Sunday has come, means that my holiday is gonna ends~ I have to start packing and go back to hostel and back to my posting life. What to do? Although I don't even want but still have to go on, right? Well, just keep moving on~ XD
But I never regret that I didn't attend for CON Night for the sake of going back to hometown~ Although saw their pictures and heard their experiences really nice~
P/S: Can't wait for the ceremony~ But most important that I have to get that leave first! So just please approve what I had request~
And I ♥ you guys always~
No comments:
Post a Comment