Finally manage to go back hometown on Sunday evening~ I was extremely happy because miss my home so much!!! After finish working, I straight away go back bath and took my bags to take Puduraya~ This time is my first time go back to hometown alone, although a bit worry but still reached Melaka safely about 6.45pm. Hehe~ Having dinner with my younger sister and dad, then went to Station 1 cafe lim teh with my buddies~ 4 of us chit-chatted and laughed over there, haha~ But I still can't get my cake that JT had promised me to do for me because of some communication problem, kek sim~ Because Mian were having quiz on her most important subject on the next following day, so we went back earlier than usual time we went back. The second day went out buy foods with my sister at Mydin, then went out with my dad for some purpose, but unfortunately didn't manage to do it, that place didn't open, issh~ Ate my homecook dishes and start to pack things and go back to my busy life-- hostel, with my sister and her boyfriend~ How could I wish I can stay at my home longer~~ Sob~
Then the incident that happened after I went back to hostel, I had no comment about it~ Because it was too subjective to judge something that anyone did~ Your opinion might not be the same with majority, but does it mean it is wrong? You did something that actually you cannot do it, but does it mean that you really wrong of what you had did? There is no particular answer for all these. Haiz~ I really hope that I can do well and peacefully within these years~
P/S: Hope can successful meet Mun on this Saturday~ Miss her so much~
Miss you too~ Really hope that I can meet you on this sat... Aishiteru~
ReplyDelete