Yesterday just finish my 2nd exam~ Never thought that the exam question is so "easy", but still manage to do it. After exam we get to know our Environmental Health group assignment mark, glad to know that my group get 18/20 marks!! I was so happy till my hands put up so high~ Haha~ Too excited of that! Then having Psychology class in a good mood~ After class I went to Sunway Pyramid with my coursemates, having fun and bought 2 clothes, also eat Korean food as my dinner
(since I come to PJ i have ate Korean food so many times)~ After went back I watched
Caroline which I think is the most scary cartoon movie that I had ever watch~ It made me wanted to say something bad words~ Haha~

Sxuen, Theng and me~

Me and Sam~

The white skeleton girl and black skeleton girl~ :P

Julie and me while watching our friends playing skating~

Just for fun~


Our dinner~~
Today continue watch
My Boss My Hero which put aside for a long time~ Very happy and touching till made me cry~ Haha~ Maybe I can finish watch today because I still left 2 episodes only. And I have to start do my Psychology assignment --
My Johari Window which want us to explore self-disclosure. Headache of it because I don't want to expose myself so much, not used to it! Hmm~ Still thinking what should I do for this assignment. Anyway, it's a happy day~
Oh happy day~ :D
P/S: 1 more week to go back hometown~~
haha~u at pj ate korean food many times~me~at cyberjaya ate thai food many times~hahaha~ciaoz~
ReplyDelete你写的很可爱,看了真的会笑出来。
ReplyDeleteKorean food的老板也很好看下。wow~