Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Stage 46 Busy & tired life!

忙里偷闲~ Hehe~ (Don't know how to say in English~ :P)
Dragon fruits which bring back from my home~ Cut by Voone~
Chocostrawberry from Korea~ Delicious!!
Ladu that might be sell out on Deepavali from my AVA Club~ It just a sample!
My new family member -- Milch (kawaii!!) and keys~~ "Steal" from my assignment group~ Hehe~

Kinda busy with my revision for the 2nd exam which still left 2 days and practice in demo room for the sake of my raya holiday~ Time is not enough for me!!! Is it possible to make the time more than 24 hours per day?? Gosh~~ How I wish there's no exam at all while we're studying!! I know it's impossible! XD But I think all these really make my mind, mental and body all burst! Just now my coursemate took my blood pressure and it's really low compared to the normal range~ I wish I can tahan all these until the day I graduate from my college~ Haha~ (Actually I can't smile anymore, all my muscle very very tension... ==")

I'm really worry and sick of it!!



P/S: What a secretive secret~ Lolx~

No comments:

Post a Comment