On Friday night went for sing K with bunch of crazy friends. Duet with JT, Negi, Ham, Mun, Mian and Xiong~ Sang lots and lots of songs~ It was really fun and enjoyable~ Although I expected that it will be expensive, but never thought is that much expensive! Gosh~ Never ask me to sing K on Friday night again! But available on Monday till Thursday. Hehe~ I’m just a poor college student what? Haha~ That 3 guys went back earlier and 4 of us still continue sang till the time's up. Don't want to waste my money in such way & what a pity didn't take photo with 3 of them. Reached my home almost 2am. Saturday I just stayed at home and preparing the stuff to go back to college. Kinda sad and moody as I might not come back often because lots of things have to be done. But what to do? As we get older, there's more things that we need to worry, solve and conquer it.
So Sunday I took 12pm bus to go back to PJ. Sigh~ When I and Xia reached to Sungai Besi, it was raining heavily. The bus dropped us at Bukit Jalil, and I have to carry my 4 big bags to take LRT from Ampang Line change to Kelana Line, then took the taxi to back to hostel. God~ My shoulder was so painful. When reached to hostel need to clean the dusty room and rearrange my stuff. Tiring~ My mood is quite down currently. (Not even one reply my "touching" message while I sent before I left Melaka. Sob~)
P/S: Be stronger to conquer all these!! Hiak~~~
haha~sorry 4 da not reply-ing~? but really have fun during sing k~hemmmm~when can da same scene repeat again~miss it sooooo much!!
ReplyDeleteme too~ miss the time that we together!! T.T
ReplyDelete