Friday, September 25, 2009

Stage 52 Raya Holiday Part 2

Tuesday noon went for Dream Box for sing K with Mun and Mian~ I already didn’t go for sing K since I have been went for study for 2 months plus, although sometimes I did came back from PJ. So this actually is just let me satisfied and relax myself~ Haha~ Within 4 hours we sang a lot of songs that usually we will choose in KTV, but 4 hours still not enough for me to sing all the songs that I want, and because before this got someone said that they also have a long time didn’t sing K, so we choose Friday to come again with bunch of friends. Haha~ After that we had window shopping and ate ShiLin Chicken Sticks and Sweet Potatoes. Then went for our dinner – Satay Celup! I ate not much because of the Taiwan snacks. After that we back to home about 10pm. Very early for me~ Haha~
Our sing K room~~
Singing~~ Lalala~
While waiting for our snacks come~
Nice sweet potatoes!
Lut lut!!

Then is Wednesday!! Actually I already promised with Xiong for past few months ago that we gonna having an outing on that day, but because of my laziness, I was planning to cancel it. But Xiong just nagged me a lot, I can’t stand with that and just continue our plan. Arrggh~ I really can't stand with the nagging things! Both of us plus one more guy – Xiong’s friend went to cinema and watched Where Got Ghost? ~ This movie is quite funny and lame. The last part was touching my heart, my tears almost came out but I still can hold it~ Haha~ we went to Indian shop for tea time and he sent me back because he still got birthday celebration with his friends. Night I went for lim teh at Station 1 and played some lame games. But even lame games I will lose, doesn’t mean that my luck is quite low? Sigh~ Nothing else to do after lim teh, so we drove cars rounded to JT’s house and rounded to bowling centre for watching people play bowling. Then we went back to home after they satisfied watching bowling live game. Haha~
Our creation~ Haha~ It's unstable and made us so frighten of it~
Very irregular heart shape~ Actually at first it's nice but got people kacau-kacau of it! Then become like this.....

Thursday I was thought can having some rest in my sweet house, but in the noon mom asked me to go with her to Jusco for the sake of taking homemade mooncakes that my mom ordered from her friend~ So followed my mom for buying some stuff and never thought that will meet Xia (with a new look) at Popular. Haha~ She using the novel book to hit my hand harshly till my hand had a big redness and is really painful! Sob~ Suddenly I received call from Negi, he asked me to go and play bowling after he done his work. My expression was “Huh? You still wanna go there although we just went there yesterday?” , but I still followed him and JT to play 2 games. That JT and Negi tried to play the bowling with spinning the bowl to hit the bottles but unfortunately failed. It’s not easy to make it, my brother~ Then we observed how the experts play but still can’t find out any way to make it. Hmm~ It’s the mystery that we want to investigate out!
This is the jelly mooncakes~ Yummy~
'Observing the experts~ (My chin is quite weird in this picture... ==")

Now I have to face the reality that I don't really want to....
That is -- Holiday is gonna end soon!! I DON’T WANT TO BACK TO COLLEGE AND FACE SO MANY STRESSFUL + BUSY + TIRING + ... OSCE, EXAMS, POSTING AND OTHER STUFF!! (T.T)



P/S: Sing along songs with me, baby~~ :D

1 comment: